Thule Adaptor Kit for 430 Tracker Foot (TK12) Review
Saturday, August 13, 2011
by Marie Pineiro
| Posted in
2009 amazon frustration-fre e packaging,
430 tracker ii foot,
aero rapid roof rack,
cargo bars,
cargo racks,
General,
load bars,
roof rack,
roof rack bars,
tandem rack,
thule
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this adapter kit to go with my thule load bars. I installed these on my existing factory rack on my 2004 GMC Envoy. I did have to make some minor adjustments for a proper fit,but it works very nicely on my factory rack and is very secure. The adapters are a little pricey, but very well made.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Thule Adaptor Kit for 430 Tracker Foot (TK12)
Product Description:
The specialized kit for the fit on vehicles with factory installed roof racks
Want to buy Thule Adaptor Kit for 430 Tracker Foot (TK12) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: